May 13-15, Las Vegas. You don't want to miss these dates if you're: an eCommerce expert, a Magento merchant, a Magento developer, a marketing technology provider, a Magento partner or an e-business owner... The Magento Imagine 2019 is just around the corner and is that annual gathering of the members of the eCommerce community across the globe that... you can't afford to skip.
Take it as:
- an opportunity to get inspired by some of the biggest innovators in eCommerce
- a great chance to network and mingle with industry leaders
- the chance to be among the first to learn about the latest Magento news right from the company's executives...
- the annual event where all those who've excelled as Magento merchants, brands or branded manufacturers get spotlighted and honored
1. What To Expect?
“3 days jampacked with breakout and special sessions, live keynote sessions, customer panels, and networking events”.
There'll be 3000:
- Magento merchants
- technology providers
... from +60 countries “flocking” to Vegas for this annual gathering. Therefore, expect an “avalanche” of shared best practices, innovative ideas, unique Magento experiences, and “steamy fresh” Magento news and updates.
And speaking of shared Magento experiences, here are just some of the big names in the digital commerce arena coming to... inspire you, as speakers:
- Troy Brown, President of North America at Zumiez Inc.
- Jules Pieri, The Grommet's Co-founder & CEO
- Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of VaynerMedia & Chairman of VaynerX
2. Magento Imagine 2019: The Excellence Awards Categories
Ok, so we've got this settled: the Magento Imagine Awards recognize and reward successful and creative merchants and partners all over the world.
“But what are the awards categories, more precisely?”, you might ask yourself.
They range from:
- “Best-in-class omnichannel experience”
- to “Best B2B innovations”
- to “Best digital experience”
- to “Best mobile commerce experience”
… and the list goes on, as there are 15 different categories of excellence in digital commerce.
3. Why Would You Attend It?
Let's say you're not one of the nominees: why would you want to attend Magento Imagine 2019?
What's in it for you?
Here's how it benefits you:
- you'll be the first to learn all the “juicy” news and updates about Magento, the latest platform developments and opportunities in eCommerce to explore and... to exploit
- you'll get the chance to learn and to grow your own e-business: from best practices presentations to inspiring case studies, to training opportunities and to the latest products in Magento sponsors' marketplace, it makes an event “packed” with... growth opportunities for you to leverage
- you'll be networking and mingling with senior executives, eCommerce innovators, marketers, developers from the Magento ecosystem, so expect a “flood” of creative ideas, strategies, and technologies coming through, from all the biggest innovators in the digital marketing arena...
We do Magento development
Go to our Magento page!